Charity & Nonprofit Reviews
Kiwanis Key Club - Waterloo RegionToronto, Ontario, Canada
Key Club is an international student-led organization which provides its members with opportunities to provide service, build character and develop leadership. It is the oldest and largest service program for high school students worldwide. Today, Key Club exists on almost 5,000 high school campuses throughout Canada, the United States, the Caribbean, Central and South America, Asia and Australia.
(4.8/5) - Submitted: 07 31 2012
An amazing experience !Reviewed By: Adeeb R
I joined Key Club in Grade 11 after hearing about it from a friend, and I have to say, I really wish I had known about Key Club earlier. In my first year I applied and was selected to be the webmaster for the national website (keyclub.ca). Volunteering with Key Club has developed my leadership skills. But more importantly, it has taught me to be a better human being.
1. How would you rate your volunteer experience overall?
2. Would you recommend that others volunteer for this charity/nonprofit?
3. Please choose your level of agreement with the following statements:
- I was adequately supported : Strongly Agree
- My opinion was valued : Strongly Agree
- My volunteer work was valued/appreciated : Strongly Agree
- I felt safe : Strongly Agree
- My volunteer work made a difference : Strongly Agree
- It was a pleasant environment to volunteer in : Strongly Agree
- Programs were well managed : Strongly Agree
- Staff were well managed : Strongly Agree
- Finances were well managed : Agree
- There was strong leadership : Agree
4. If you received an orientation, how would you rate your volunteer orientation?
5. What did you like BEST about volunteering for this charity/nonprofit? (please feel free to select more than one option)
- Networking/meeting new people
- Making a difference (eg. in community, lives of others)
- Fun experience
- Leadership of the organization
- Unique opportunity
- Travel opportunity
- Gained career experience (add to resume)
6. What did you LEAST like about volunteering for this charity/nonprofit? (please feel free to select more than one option)
7. Do you have any suggestions for improvement?
8. Why did you choose to volunteer for this charity/nonprofit? (please feel free to select more than one option)
9. Did you meet your personal volunteer goals?
Back to Charity Reviews» - Back to Kiwanis Key Club - Waterloo Region Reviews»