Charity & Nonprofit Reviews
Kiwanis Key Club - Waterloo RegionToronto, Ontario, Canada
Key Club is an international student-led organization which provides its members with opportunities to provide service, build character and develop leadership. It is the oldest and largest service program for high school students worldwide. Today, Key Club exists on almost 5,000 high school campuses throughout Canada, the United States, the Caribbean, Central and South America, Asia and Australia.
(4.2/5) - Submitted: 07 30 2012
Great experience!Reviewed By: Akshanta A
I have been with Key Club now for 2 years and I love it! I started in Gr.9 and it has very much become a part of me over the years. I have learnt so much and it has really changed my life. The projects we have organized have been wonderful and I truly feel like we make a difference in the community. I encourage others to join a Key Club at their high school, or if there isn't one, START ONE! You will have so much fun and truly have a positive impact on the community.
1. How would you rate your volunteer experience overall?
2. Would you recommend that others volunteer for this charity/nonprofit?
3. Please choose your level of agreement with the following statements:
- I was adequately supported : Agree
- My opinion was valued : Agree
- My volunteer work was valued/appreciated : Agree
- I felt safe : Agree
- My volunteer work made a difference : Agree
- It was a pleasant environment to volunteer in : Strongly Agree
- Programs were well managed : Agree
- Staff were well managed : Strongly Agree
- Finances were well managed : Strongly Agree
- There was strong leadership : Strongly Agree
4. If you received an orientation, how would you rate your volunteer orientation?
5. What did you like BEST about volunteering for this charity/nonprofit? (please feel free to select more than one option)
- Networking/meeting new people
- Making a difference (eg. in community, lives of others)
- Personal Growth
- Helping a good cause
- Sense of accomplishment
- Sense of belonging
- Recognition of my efforts
- Fun experience
- The organization's staff
- Leadership of the organization
- Unique opportunity
- Travel opportunity
- Gained career experience (add to resume)
6. What did you LEAST like about volunteering for this charity/nonprofit? (please feel free to select more than one option)
7. Do you have any suggestions for improvement?
8. Why did you choose to volunteer for this charity/nonprofit? (please feel free to select more than one option)
- To contribute to the community
- To network/meet new people
- To use personal skills and experiences
- To learn new skills
- To contribute to my resume
- Personal growth
- To make a difference
9. Did you meet your personal volunteer goals?
Back to Charity Reviews» - Back to Kiwanis Key Club - Waterloo Region Reviews»