Charity & Nonprofit Reviews
Hopespring Cancer Support Centre - Fundraising Group (HopeSpring FG)Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
The HopeSpring Fundraising Group (FG) is the volunteer fundraising arm of HopeSpring Cancer Support Center. The FG is responsible for procuring donations from Events, Corporate donors, and the Community at large. The FG is a young organization with a lot to offer its volunteers and the community it serves. It welcomes ambitious volunteers with a thirst for accomplishment.
Volunteer: support (at) hopespring.ca
(4.9/5) - Submitted: 06 25 2012
Great experience opportunity for young professionalsReviewed By: Daniel P
I have been at HopeSpring CSC for about 6 months now. In that time I have had abundant opportunity to network, have sharpened a variety of business skills and have received excellent training by a variety of professionals. The HopeSpring Fundraising group works to accommodate your interests and have proven to be an exciting and motivational group of people to work with; I was given an opportunity to test my skills in a way that would not be available to me in a paid position.
1. How would you rate your volunteer experience overall?
2. Would you recommend that others volunteer for this charity/nonprofit?
3. Please choose your level of agreement with the following statements:
- I was adequately supported : Strongly Agree
- My opinion was valued : Strongly Agree
- My volunteer work was valued/appreciated : Strongly Agree
- I felt safe : Strongly Agree
- My volunteer work made a difference : Strongly Agree
- It was a pleasant environment to volunteer in : Strongly Agree
- Programs were well managed : Strongly Agree
- Staff were well managed : Agree
- Finances were well managed : Agree
- There was strong leadership : Strongly Agree
4. If you received an orientation, how would you rate your volunteer orientation?
5. What did you like BEST about volunteering for this charity/nonprofit? (please feel free to select more than one option)
- Networking/meeting new people
- Learning (including new skills)
- Personal Growth
- Sense of accomplishment
- Leadership of the organization
- Gained career experience (add to resume)
6. What did you LEAST like about volunteering for this charity/nonprofit? (please feel free to select more than one option)
7. Do you have any suggestions for improvement?
8. Why did you choose to volunteer for this charity/nonprofit? (please feel free to select more than one option)
- To use personal skills and experiences
- To learn new skills
- To contribute to my resume
- To volunteer with a friend
- Personal growth
- Personally affected by the cause
9. Did you meet your personal volunteer goals?
Back to Charity Reviews» - Back to Hopespring Cancer Support Centre - Fundraising Group (HopeSpring FG) Reviews»