Charity & Nonprofit Reviews
Junior Achievement of Waterloo RegionWaterloo, Ontario, Canada
Junior Achievement (JA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing business education to young people who will become the future workforce of our country. JA programs are hands-on, focusing on “learning by doing”. Annually, JA provides a valuable business learning experience for over 12,000 students.
(5/5) - Submitted: 02 10 2012
JA gives me the opportunity to share my knowledge and experience in business. I have met so many amazing people who have taught me so much, it is a great environment to mentor others while learning a lot about yourself.
1. How would you rate your volunteer experience overall?
2. Would you recommend that others volunteer for this charity/nonprofit?
3. Please choose your level of agreement with the following statements:
- I was adequately supported : Strongly Agree
- My opinion was valued : Strongly Agree
- My volunteer work was valued/appreciated : Strongly Agree
- I felt safe : Strongly Agree
- My volunteer work made a difference : Strongly Agree
- It was a pleasant environment to volunteer in : Strongly Agree
- Programs were well managed : Strongly Agree
- Staff were well managed : Strongly Agree
- Finances were well managed : Strongly Agree
- There was strong leadership : Strongly Agree
4. If you received an orientation, how would you rate your volunteer orientation?
5. What did you like BEST about volunteering for this charity/nonprofit? (please feel free to select more than one option)
- Networking/meeting new people
- Making a difference (eg. in community, lives of others)
- Fun experience
- Leadership of the organization
- Gained career experience (add to resume)
6. What did you LEAST like about volunteering for this charity/nonprofit? (please feel free to select more than one option)
7. Do you have any suggestions for improvement?
8. Why did you choose to volunteer for this charity/nonprofit? (please feel free to select more than one option)
- To contribute to the community
- To network/meet new people
- To use personal skills and experiences
- To contribute to my resume
- Personal growth
- Personally affected by the cause
- To make a difference
9. Did you meet your personal volunteer goals?
Back to Charity Reviews» - Back to Junior Achievement of Waterloo Region Reviews»