Charity & Nonprofit Reviews
Philip Aziz CentreToronto, Ontario, Canada
Philip Aziz Centre (PAC) is a non-profit, home hospice program providing practical, physical, emotional and spiritual support for people living with cancer, HIV/AIDS and other life-limiting illnesses.
(4.1/5) - Submitted: 03 28 2011
Chair, PAC BoardReviewed By: Gretchen R
I have been involved in PAC for almost 20 years and it has been a powerful experience for me to see how the organization and our objectives have grown and been fulfilled. I have the priviledge of having known Philip Aziz, and believe he would be thrilled with what we have become through God's guidance and direction!
1. How would you rate your volunteer experience overall?
2. Would you recommend that others volunteer for this charity/nonprofit?
3. Please choose your level of agreement with the following statements:
- I was adequately supported : Agree
- My opinion was valued : Agree
- My volunteer work was valued/appreciated : Strongly Agree
- I felt safe : Strongly Agree
- Staff were well managed : Agree
- Programs were well managed : Agree
- It was a pleasant environment to volunteer in : Strongly Agree
- My volunteer work made a difference : Strongly Agree
- Finances were well managed : Agree
- There was strong leadership : Agree
4. If you received an orientation, how would you rate your volunteer orientation?
5. What did you LEAST like about volunteering for this charity/nonprofit? (please feel free to select more than one option)
6. What did you like BEST about volunteering for this charity/nonprofit? (please feel free to select more than one option)
- Making a difference (eg. in community, lives of others)
- Personal Growth
- Unique opportunity
7. Why did you choose to volunteer for this charity/nonprofit? (please feel free to select more than one option)
8. Did you meet your personal volunteer goals?
Back to Charity Reviews» - Back to Philip Aziz Centre Reviews»